Aetna Top Execs Reveal Why e-App Technology Drives Growth in MedSup
iPipeline Industry Leader Spotlight Series with Aetna
Things need to change.
While Medicare Supplement applications have been historically paper-based--sold at the dining room or kitchen table where the agent and customer "talk" about the policy--this selling technique is no longer effect given today's rising Annual Election Period (AEP) volumes.
Join us on June 10th at noon ET for iPipeline's 2015 Industry Leader Spotlight as Ty Wooldridge, CEO, Continental Life and President of Aetna Senior Supplemental Insurance, shares his vision for the Medicare Supplement industry.
Ty is joined by John Jevin, Senior Director of Technology at Aetna, who will present an insightful case study on their e-App implementation and how it has transformed the way they sell and process Medsup applications today.
In this national webcast, Aetna reveals:
- Their vision for the future and industry implications
- Best practices for selecting a strategic technology partner
- Obstacles to avoid during e-App implementation
- How early exposure during the contracting process drove adoption to 40%+
- Results of using conventional versus voice signature options
- How to minimize cycle time and gain new efficiency during AEP
- Future opportunity for drop ticket and impact on medical review calls
Gain valuable insights from this national webcast with Aetna.
© Copyright 2019 Internet Pipeline, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
SITE BY ALLWEBCAFE