A majority of the financial professionals recently surveyed about iPipeline’s iGO e-App said they found the tool effective and intend to keep using it. The data came from more than 400 agents in a study conducted by one of iPipeline’s flagship insurance carrier partners. The internally-generated survey allowed the agents to respond to a wide variety of questions about the carrier’s specific iGO e-App implementation. They also gave commentary on their experiences and offered suggestions for future enhancements.
Among the highlights:
- 86 percent of current iGO e-App users find it effective
- 91 percent of current iGO e-App users intend to keep using it
- 55 percent of current iGO e-App users use it to fill in some information then print it for completion by hand
The most frequent responses to questions regarding iGO e-App’s effectiveness were:
- Professional-looking documents
- Assurance all required questions are answered
- Auto-population of repeated data throughout the application package
One of the chief requests for the future was for the ability to integrate illustrations into the iGO e-App platform, creating a new business package (illustration, application and supplemental forms) within one system. The carrier has begun working with iPipeline to implement that change, which is intended to drive higher percentages of start-to-finish iGO e-App applications and lead to greater adoption numbers. Other items that were requested included faster load times, the elimination of wet signatures, and access to all of the carrier’s products on the platform.
Overall, 34 percent of all the respondents use iGO e-App for at least some of their business, and 23 percent of those users have given up paper applications outright. The iPipeline Adoption Team said it intends to raise that number significantly over the next year by expanding features and products.