Want to Learn More?
To find out more about what our products have to offer, or to schedule a live demonstration contact us today!
Donâ€™t let the big one get away.
Know more, sell more. iValuate produces a well-supported preliminary estimate for business valuation at a fraction of the time and expense.
Make doing business in this rapidly changing industry a whole lot easier. Everything required to quickly and effectively distribute, research, quote and transact can be found with iPipeline's Agency Management product
line-up. Whether you are a producer, distributor or carrier, stay connected and track business to maximize your productivity and profitability.
There are currently no products available.
Click the blue bars for more about iPipeline's Agency Management product line. Want additional information? Call (800) 758-0824 and select Option 2 for further details.
A comprehensive Web-based Agency Management System (AMS) providing the full range of tools necessary to streamline and grow your business. Improve the new business workflow in any organizationâ€”large or small. Agency Integrator helps your staff track and process cases more effectively and efficiently, keep in contact with carriers and vendors, communicate with your producers, and assist your agency with licensing, appointments, and commission accounting functions.
- Maintain complete case history, including requirements, comments and notes
- Auto-populate requirements for most carriers based on underwriting guidelines
- Automatically check producer licensing and appointment information
- Track formal and informal cases
- Leverage regular case updates, data sent to carriers, integrated requirements ordering and storage of electronic documents
- Organize users with automatic tasks, to do's and follow-ups
- Carrier product/plan information, state approvals, requirements and forms
- Automate standard or custom memos to producers via e-mail, fax or regular mail
- Manage schedules, enter statements, run reports, track actual and estimated commissions
- Access producer demographic, illustration and book of business information
- Turn more applications into placed cases
- Vastly improve your ability to provide service to agents with better tools
- Make better executive decisions with robust reporting
- Reduce IT overhead costs
- Use a more efficient way to order ParaMed exams and medical
- Spend less time chasing status on carrier Web sites
- Stop managing information in multiple disparate systems
Empower your producers and reduce your incoming support calls with 24/7 access to a suite of tools via your Web site. Broker Gear enables you to provide interactive tools via your agency Web site. Producers will have the option of accessing online information as a cost-effective alternative to callingâ€”keeping them connected to you and conducting business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Broker Gear's proactive approach fosters efficiency in your business model, giving you time to focus on driving your business to the next level.
- A secure, password-protected Internet portal provides case status
- Two-way communication between producers and case managers
- Search and check product and plan information including state availability, age and face amount bandings and underwriting requirements
- Update contact information
- Ability to pull forms
- Reduce need for incoming call support
- Receive detailed status on cases, including requirements and non-confidential comments
- View licensing and appointment information
- Access a collection of updated state-specific carrier forms for more than 100 carriers
Ensure your forms, product information and quoting software are up-to-date. Agency Gear is a collection of Web-based sales support tools ensuring that your forms, product information and quoting software are the latest and the greatest.
- Carrier software accessible centrally by your employees
- Carrier illustration software is the most up-to-date and accurate quoting software from supported insurance carriers
- Carrier forms available individually and bundled into packages which can be printed, faxed and e-mailed
- On-line access to rate guides, underwriting requirements, and select marketing information for the carriers you supportâ€”all in one place
- Check product and plan information, including state availability, age and face amount bandings and underwriting requirements
- Directly link to the carrier Web sites in one central location for your employee's ease-of-use
- Access a collection of updated state-specific carrier forms for more than 100 carriers, use individually or package together, then e-mail, fax or print
- Access carrier illustration software (no downloads required but available if necessary) and store illustrations for easy retrieval through this centralized Web-based tool
The ability to access critical information is key to accurate reporting and tracking. Traditionally, it's been difficult consolidating data from multiple distribution partners. With LitWire, a data aggregation repository designed for financial organizations with multiple partners, those problems are solved. Information about clients, direct carrier relationships and vital distribution partners can now all be aggregated into one place to make your comprehensive reporting easier.
- A web-based environment that requires no additional hardware and limits technology expenditures
- Detailed information on cases, commissions, hierarchies, product types, carriers and distribution partners
- Collect all policy and data from your distribution partners
- Receive policy information from carriers to which you may submit applications directly
- Access critical client information for internal and external contacts
- Straightforward management for easy follow up and reminders
- Mitigate risk by addressing compliance concerns