iPipeline provides on-site, customized training sessions based on the needs of our clients. To explore this service or make arrangements for a customized session, please contact us via the information provided below.
Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 700 p.m. ET
Thu @ 3:00 p.m. ET
Click here to register.
(800)641-6557 - Option 2
(800) 641-6557 - Option 3
(800) 641-6557 - Option 4
UX / Web Designer
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, and experienced senior UX / Web designer that will be responsible for designing for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
The User Interaction Designer will be part of a creative team that is responsible for contributing and adhering to UI standards applied across new and existing 20+ products. Responsibilities will also include validation and iteration of your design with target users, and close partnership with other designers, product management, business analysts and engineering teams.
Required Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in interactive design
- 3+ years of experience using industry standard web design tools, specifically within the Adobe CS6 suite
- Proven work experience with developing basic user stories, user workflow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, and prototyping
- A portfolio showing strong creative skills, visually appealing design work, the ability to generate solid design ideas and results, and a thorough understanding of good design process
- Familiar with latest design and development trends
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- BS/BA or Master Degree preferred in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with developing and debugging cross-browser web sites and/or web apps
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with usability testing process and software